Wednesday 18 February 2015

Brent & Kilburn Times: "Owen Jones comes to Harlesden to support Brent’s anti cuts campaign"


Link to web site

"Brent residents must stand together if they hope to succeed in their fight against the council’s cuts.

"This was the message from Owen Jones, the outspoken commentator and author of books 'Chavs: The Demonisation of the Working Class', and 'The Establishment and How They Get Away With It', speaking at an event hosted by Brent Fightback at Harlesden's Tavistock Hall, in Harlesden High Street, on Tuesday night. He said:
"I travel all over the country, going to see as many people as I can to support them in their fight for justice. I particularly like the self-made group Brent Fightback, and I’ve come here to lend my support and lend my solidarity to their campaign."

No comments:

Post a Comment


The promised videos...

Cycling on Western Avenue

North Circular Road incident

Stonebridge rail workers

ROAD SAFETY in West London